A comfortable stretch fabric makes your team perform better.
Shape recovering fibres
Minimum of 25% weft stretch
Emits 2/3 less CO2 eq than one of our comparable conventional workwear fabrics
How Alsiflex can help you
Exceptional wearing comfort!
- Unequalized comfort thanks to the stretch. State-of-the-art technology that ensures that the fabric always feels soft.
- Fibres of the best quality using recycled and renewable polyester and sustainably sourced cotton.
- Permanent weft stretch 25% minimum.
- Excellent shape recovery.
- High performance and long lifetime.
- Fit for industrial maintenance.
- Moisture-wicking properties.
- The twill weave makes the fabric robust, giving Alsiflex a long lifespan.
Our most sustainable fabric ...so far!
- Contains cotton from recognised programmes that help reduce environmental impact and support agricultural cooperatives with knowledge, training and controls.
- Contains recycled polyester from pre and post consumer PET waste.
- Contains biobased fibres.
- The structure and weaving method of the yarn limits the amount of microparticles entering the water system through washing.
- The special fibre composition requires lower heat and drying time thus lowering the energy consumption.
- Emits 2/3 less CO2 eq than our comparable conventional workwear fabric.